Friday, September 08, 2006
todae..
i OVERSLEPT..
and went tuu choir late..
MY DARLING NING WAS LYK....-.-...
haha...
seriously...choir is getting boring...ning n joyce also feel the same wae...
i guess....its cos we put in tuu much in sec1 n 2..
went tuu the tanjong pagar todae...again...-.-...
I DUN HV THE MOOD TUU B HYPER INFRONT OF PPL TT I DUNO LARX CAN....
plus i already have such a bad impression of tt GURL...-.-...
she reminds mii a lil of sem...budden sem nt lyk her so
OVER CRAZY...-.-...
SHE GAVE MII AN EVEN MORE BAD IMPRESSION THOUGH HER SMILE WAS NICE...
and i realise y so many guys lyk her..cos she's pretty hurx...
so a gurl came over tuu mii sae wad i mux pretend i'm vry sexy...i was lyk...wad u wan mii tuu do infront of u???-.-...gosh...u cant expect mii tuu go hyper infront of these ppl tt i DUN REALI KNW WAD...
ning lyk so scared lonely liddat...we had tuuu folo GIANT...
in the mrt lar...bud lucky dun nid go dwn at the toa payoh....-.-....
MY DARLING CAME TUU FETCH MII...
haha...and he became my trolley again...-.-...
went tuu eat and im so full nw...
came back suddenly rain...hadda run....-.-...
well...I HATE THE RAIN NW...
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT...
______dead`roses`living`dead