Monday, May 08, 2006
todae...went library wib jidangao n sem...
haiix...
I PROMISE TUU FORGET....I'LL NV B UNHAPPIE AGAIN....
I WUN....I WUN...I WUN...I FORGOT EVERYTIN ALREADI....I HV FORGOTTEN EVERYTING...EVERYTING TUU MII IS NOW GONE...AND I DUN NID TUU CARE ANIMORE LERX...
yes..made up my mind...forget him by todae...haiix...dun wanna care aniwaes....sem sae he go sportslink work...i almost had the urge tuu go dere t0dae....jux wanted tuu c him once more??haiix...bud i told myself tuu gib up lerx...haiix....shld find sumone hurx...so tt i wun hu si luan xiang...find sumone who can treat mii thousands times beta den he did...haha...once again...im free...i can go out wib whoever i wan hurx...
haha...i wan bf...who sae i dun wan??no one jio okies...wad can i do??i rather stay single den go n jio a guy okies!!!haha....
okies...tears r gone....cos i hv cried enonugh lerx..i promise...i reali reali forgot....haiix..i wun b singin sad songs..i wun...unless i lyk tt song so much larx....haha...haiix...i c jidangao so close tuu her lyk kinda a bit ji du???at least he has sumone tuu care for...and she has sumone who cares for her...haiix...budden...i cant n cant stop tinkin bout the past lerx....i forget..yes i did...
duno why todae so suai...three times sumone said or han zii!!!!haiix...den three times i shouted dun sae hanzii...haiix..i know i mad lerx...
bud im gonna stay happie from nowonwards..haha....
and i love the guys...dey make mii happie!!!mwackx tuu zhan peng,honghock n kim siong...n thx for lettin mii share eur food hurx....so else i will die of hunger lerx!!!
______dead`roses`living`dead