Friday, March 10, 2006
morning tt idiot deric gave mii hell!!!walou!!!fine!!!i and am angry!!!!so wad!!!u r a dumbo!!!
i am lyk alreadi in such a bad mood!!!den i was lyk...chinese class tt teacher...haiix...make mii change my compo...write n write...den write n write...haiix...
saw angel cry at recess...haiix...y lyk tt???she said she was stressed...well...okiie...i reali didnt know wad tuu sae...i felt dammit useless...now...i dunno anitin bout my laogong...all i can sae is wad happen....dun cry...tts all...how much more useless can i b???
wth...haiix...
kkx...cerlyn was lyk...moody again???gary tis...den lata sm...den psq???siaox larx...she sae the guys sae her tis n tt...
i told him tuu come...okie...i regretted...dammit i did...
i saw tt guy pierce his eyes through mii...its reali so dammit scary!!!okiie....i dun tink so for everytin...its alwaes goin tuu b jux a rumor...sorrie kkx...fwen still...n sorrie for not tokin tuu u in skool???if i nth tuu sae...i reali wun sae a ting...unless u r lyk jacky lyk tt....den i can keep on tokin crap tuu u...SORRIE...
deric...u r so dammit irritating!!!!wen can u stop irritating ppl...walou....im not angry whatsoever!!!!diaox...n i dun gib a damn whether tt person is who!!!u wanna jio sum1 or make fwen,do it yourself larx...i am alreadi so dammit stressed up!!!I DUN NID ALL YOUR NONSENSE....
tmw i am gonna hv my stupid theory exam liaox....heys....wish mi gd luck kkx..i nid all the gd luck i can get...haiix...i know my work,bud sumhow...i will forget in the exam..haiix...
my mother tongue get 25/50...walou....jux nice pass!!!haha....least nv fail hurx...i kept on tellin myself wun fail...so nv!!!
okie..im so much beta???dietin on youghurt...cos i cant find anitin else...haiix...i overshot my phone bill...needa pay for it liaox...$12.20...dammit...haiix...now i left with $1.65...siaox rit...i spent all wk savin my money...end up with onli a dollar...haiix...im still far from my goal~~~
I REALI DUN NID YOUR HELP...I DUN NID U TUU SELL YOUR WADEVER THINGY FOR THE SAKE OF MII!!!I DUN NID YOUR HELP....I DUN WAN EUR HELP....I WANNA PROVE TT I CAN DO IT MYSELF...NO MATTER WAD....EVEN IF I HV TUU STARVE...I WUN WAN YOUR HELP..ULL NV HELP MII FOREVER...U TOKD MII U NO MONEY WADSOEVER LIAOX..BUD I NV TELL MII TUU GIB MII MONEY...I DUN WAN TAKE U STILL GIVE...WADS TIS??PITY???CAN U JUX LET MII TINK POSITIVELY OF U???I REALI WONDER Y I ALWAES HV NEGATIVE TOTS OF U!!!WTH....
______dead`roses`living`dead