HAZEL
STYLE-D
15 XD
ACAPELLA
CHOIR
SOP
LOVES
DARLINGS
BLADING
SINGING
TV
DE-BED
WISHES
UNFULFILLED GARFIELD
REBONDED
SEC4
CHOIR SYF-SILVER
ACAPELLA-GREATER HEIGHTS
HAPPINESS
Sunday, January 15, 2006
i'm totally in love wib tt sec one guy...mayb i'm mad...he's jux so cute!!!wahhh....my maths haven do finish...i'm done for...so mani questions lehx...do until so luan...ytd go to the cca open house...walou..sianx lorx...choir notice board rocks!!!ytd tok to so mani ppl in sms...den...jacky gonna lend mii ting feng disc!!!yippie...i dun wanna take actualli...budden...i can save money lehx...haha...bud i will return him ASAP....i hope so ba...cant bear to part wib it!!!den ytd accidentally sms deric again...I PROMISE TO MYSELF TT I WILL C WHO I'M SMSIN TUU IF I REMEMBER...i sms to wrong derrick lorx...stupid rit...finalli...i todae go friendster ler...haha...den jiale sms mii again...lame lorx...jux tell him i goin sleep...den i dun wan sae ler!!!!haha...i so happi tt i'm taller!!!!153 lehx...3 cm lehx...plus is shoot up derx!!!!cant blieve tt jacky 160 lorx...i wan 158!!!every1 sae since tt hospital incident,i sou ler...found three red spots on my left arm...duno y...den my hand vry suan!!!!the injection mark cant b seen lerx...gd...budden...duno y...ytd pain pain...haiiix...i gave many lame excuses...now i duno wadda do...______dead`roses`living`dead